I HAVE A 2003 HONDA CIVIC HYBRID

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid

sirdillon

December, 26, 2012 AT 9:32 PM

I have a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid. I have three questions.

1.) While looking under my dash board where the fuseext to that were three dots that would light up red or green I think? The one closest to the sim card slot said "USR 1" there was another that said "USR 2" and I forget what the middle button said. What would you call this device and why is it in my car? I thought it might have something to do with my car alarm but my alarm has never worked. When I lock the vehicle there is a little red dot that flashes to make it look like it's protected, but that's it.

My second question is that my push button lock, unlock and panic buttons don't work. I even installed a new battery. I'm guessing this is due to a blown fuse but I have no idea which fuse to replace.

My third and final question, and thank you so much for your help by the way is this.

I have taken my car to three different mechanics who not a single one can tell me what is causing the vibration, I mean like violent shaking vibrations when I accelerate from a stand stil. If I'm at a stop light and gently accelerate it gives me a grinding sound and vibrates, almost like its coming from the right side of the car somewhere, I just don't know if it's the front or back. But when I'm dead still on an incline and accelerate, that's when it is REALLY bad. The entire car vibrates violently. Can you please help me to understand this? I'm afraid I'm doing damage to my car and no one knows the solution.

Also, if I do have a car alarm I would love to get it activated.

Thank you so much for your help and Merry Christmas!

Dillon

Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Hood Shock Replacement - Rear Porsche
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Ford F-250
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen