Troubleshoot

HECTOR HERNANDEZ
  • 2003 HONDA ACCORD
My 03 accord climate control **** isn't working but the blower stays on. Note I shut the **** off and about afew mins later fan came on and is still on.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 3:43 AM

FIXITMR
Whats the bleeped word? ****?
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 3:49 AM
HECTOR HERNANDEZ
My question was asked in a repectful manner i'm a christin and would never use that type of language I don't understand were that came from.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 4:01 AM
He's asking you what's hidden on the **** be specific of your problem: Climate Control? I shut the? In other words why you left the word out-

Okay-fixitmr continue to assist-lol
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 8:55 AM
HECTOR HERNANDEZ
I don't understand whats going on I send my queation regards my problem on my 03 accord and i'm getting replys regarding '''''or?IASKING WHY MY CLIMATE CONTROL **** IS ON THE OFF POSITION AND THE BLOWER IS STILL RUNNING AND THE AIR FLOW SWITCHES ARE WORKING AND THE TEMP CONTROL IS ALSO WORKING BUT THE A/C WON'T WORK. THANK YOU
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 7:01 PM
FIXITMR
So is the bleeped word "****"? When you say AC wont work you mean air does not get cold from vents?
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 7:23 PM
HECTOR HERNANDEZ
Please excuse me, I'm not writing the asteriks signs, I don't understand why or how their coming out. My question is in regards to the 03 accord. The fan **** is on the off position but air is blowing out of the vents anyway. Plus my AC is not turning on due to the climate control **** not working. Also just replaced the blower motor resistor within the last 2-3 weeks. Thank you for any assistance you may be able to offer me.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 9:24 PM
HECTOR HERNANDEZ
Looks like the asterisk are popping up on their own. I wrote **** and it doesn't want to show up has **** so call it a switch control.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 9:37 PM
HECTOR HERNANDEZ
Climate control switch
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 9:38 PM
FIXITMR
Sorry I cant help on this anymore got personal business to take my time up you may want to start a new question.
Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 AT 12:07 PM