WHERE CAN I FIND A ENGINE HARNESS WIRING DIAGRAM THAT SHOWS WHERE EACH CONNECTOR, GROUND, ETC LEAD GOES TO?

2003 Ford Taurus

JJones445

January, 26, 2012 AT 9:14 AM

I have a 2003 Ford Taurus SE, Flex Fuel, 3.0L, OHV, VIN: 2

I installed a new Ford rebuilt engine and have one connector (my labeling rubbed off)for which I can't find where to connect it.

It seem to go to ground but the two attached wires are white with orange stripe. The connector itself is black thick grommet like rubber with a washer on each side through which you connect it with a bolt, I assume. It is on the same branch as an O2 sensor located at the bottom most part of the exhaust dual converter Y pipe near the firewall on the passenger side of the engine.

I would like to connect it before I start the new engine so I don't fry up anything.

I can take a picture tomorrow if it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

JJones

Engine Harness Wiring

Help Locate A Connector

mhpautos

January, 26, 2012 AT 10:21 AM

A pic may help thanks.

JJones445

January, 27, 2012 AT 12:59 AM

Thank you for the willingness to help. I identified the connector as the knock sensor. Found it on an engine component diagram.

Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Mustang
Oil Change and Filter Replacement BMW 525i