2003 Ford Focus AC line taps

BENSCHMENK
  • 2003 FORD FOCUS

Trying to locate the low side line tap. Im a certified hvac man and cant seem to find it to charge the system. Dont know if im just blind lol. Would like to knock it out for an older gentlem friend and its so small in the compartment and im just not seeing it anywhere the manuals direct me to the firewall but I still am at a loss for it. Got the gauges out and im ready but its a bit like a needle in a haystack

Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 9:39 AM

MHPAUTOS

I had a look through Mitchell 1 and it dose say there is a low line tap, but it does not show the exact location, now I do presume that you have carefully checked the low pressure line all along from the evaporator back to the compressor, if they say its there you will just have to feel all along the pipe it just may be pointing away from you view, and its not on the compressor is it?

Friday, May 31st, 2013 AT 5:38 PM