2003 Malibu Chervolet

RAMESH
  • 2003 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Dear Sir Good Morning I would like to know about my car every week I am filling water in rediator I check all water lines there no leak but still water level coming down please let me know I feel water is entering in Engine how I can check
Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 AT 10:22 PM

FIXITMR
Your oil is not milky looking?
Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 AT 10:47 PM
RAMESH
No Sir its like new only.
Thursday, January 27th, 2011 AT 3:30 AM
FIXITMR
How many miles estimate do you go in a week? And how much water do you have to add?
Thursday, January 27th, 2011 AT 6:57 AM
RAMESH
Arround 300 miles per week I took this car last dec 2010 from my friend this car already 111846 miles running finesh last month I replace the Oil that time I checked nothing is there is good.
Friday, January 28th, 2011 AT 10:24 PM
FIXITMR
How often do you add coolant and how much?
Saturday, January 29th, 2011 AT 5:45 AM
RAMESH
Dear Sir Good evening sorry dalay reply last 4 days back I put 1 Ltr coolant but last evening I checked there is no coolantin the tank its empty I start the engic arround 15Min after switch off engic I thought before you told me to check the Oil when I check the oil its looking like milk white colour please let now I want to do to day morning I went the Car mechnic he told me water is entered need to replace the gasket please let me know whta are think need to check also.
Sunday, January 30th, 2011 AT 8:48 PM
FIXITMR
You probably have a bad intake gasket(s). The other possiblity is bad head gasket(s). The intake leak is much more common with these motors.
Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 AT 1:14 AM
RAMESH
Can you please send the gasket details whitch is the best replacement nad I would like to ask one more think regarding the reayator fan operation when its operating
i sa the temp came 65% of the indication that time the fan not running when I switch on the AC " only the fan rumnning can you please send me rediyator fan wiring details and operation details.
Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 AT 1:47 PM
FIXITMR
Felpro makes a good replacement gasket. If you let car set and idle it should eventually turn on fan to cool itself or it just keeps going till overheat and boil. If so check/replace temp sensor for fan.
Saturday, March 19th, 2011 AT 3:18 AM