The check engine light is permanently on. After a few minutes of driving, it would shake (usually at a stop), and feel like it's losing power. Then the check engine light blinks. Took it to the garage, and they changed some valve, which to their credit, was broken. The light was reset. The following day, same problem, the light is back on, and the car shakes and feels like it's choking. Took it back. The second time around, they changed 4 spark plugs/coil boots, and assured me everything was fine because they drove it. I barely left that it acted up again, and it's getting worse! The engine makes a loud noise, and it smells like burnt rubber. What's going on?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 AT 1:45 AM