My name is Herz

HERZ
  • 2002 DODGE CARAVAN

Hi

My name is Herz. Could someone please, Tell me what kind of rear Wheel Hub Assembly (( Dodge Caravan 2WD Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear )), Do I purchase for my Dodge Caravan 2002 engine 3. 6cyl, when I try to do a purchase, there are so many that I truly do not know, what should I buy for my Van, Also the screws to attach the peace together, someone said I needed nugs and bolt but I dont know what king or sizes, my tire size is 215_715 in case this helps.

Thank you

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 AT 5:00 AM

Your wheel bearing will go where i've pointed out it may take what is called a torx bit to remove bolts. They will need to know if this is all wheel drive and if it has abs. Maybe a few other tings. All wheel drive bearings will be different so when yo go to parts store tell them what you have.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 AT 12:21 PM
HERZ

Hi

When I go to a store to purchase wheel bearing. They try to sell me the hight price to make extra money, I found on line its half price, But I do not know which one to purchase or screw and bolt sizes or if its abs, then they ask me all those questions about my van, I dont know if its front wheel or back wheel drive, n/a what size are those bolt and screws. Please reply.

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 AT 2:15 PM

Besides the wheel bearings they sell you at different prices are not to make extra money. If you see it online it is probably Chinese manufactured which is a low quality part and will fail quickly. I not they cannot fix or get the right part for your vehicle if you don't know what you have. Nor do I know what size bolt/screws are, when I work on a vehicle I have my tools right there and because there are so many different applications unless I work specifically on your model I have no idea what you have. Thanks you for using 2carpros.

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 AT 4:04 PM