Lights diming on & off

OURSOMMATTHEW
  • 2002 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY
My 02 chrysler town & country mini van's head & dash bord lights dim on & off periododicaly as the same time. The blower for heat/AC only works on full blast, the horn now sounds like a small car. I recently had to replace the altonator & the Battery had a bad cell. I took it to Advance auto parts & their comuter said there is something draining the battery. It has 144,000 miles on it. All this has happend with in 3 months it was fine before then
Thursday, December 16th, 2010 AT 2:59 PM

;check your ground for the headlight/ip switch it's on the right side behind dash. It could be loose, otherwise there may be a module going bad that drives the headlights. Check to see if your lower motor resistor is getting power, it's behind the glove box. If it is then your resistor is bad. And you should have the battery checked for draw. If you go to DIY section on the site it will tell you how to do it.
Thursday, December 16th, 2010 AT 3:46 PM