BLACK SMOKE & NO ELECTRICAL WORKING.

2001 Suzuki Esteem

Thiskory

September, 5, 2012 AT 4:30 AM

I parked my 2001 Suzuki Esteem and after turning the car off
I noticed black smoke which smelled very bad coming from under the hood of my car. I couldn't locate where the smoke was exactly coming from at the time but it was somewhere behind the engine block. I tried turning the car on again and now the electrical part isn't working. When I open the door the interior light doesn't come on and when I turn the key I get no feedback at all, nothing. No lights, no sounds. I don't want to tow it to a mechanic at the moment because I am afraid of the expenses and I don't have much cash at the time to fix it so am waiting to take it in until I have money saved up.

Black Smoke Coming From Exhaust

Smoking

September, 5, 2012 AT 10:04 AM

You need a shop to find out what shorted out and the damage as a result. Cannot say from here without seeing it.

September, 5, 2012 AT 10:04 AM

Replace Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8