SYSTEM LEAN BANK 1

• BrianGrandPrix
  • 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
  • automatic

System Lean Bank 1
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L -
1 year ago, catalytic converter clogged shut. I replaced Converter and new O2 sensor. Due to the backup of heat it melted a hole in the plenum, which I Duct Taped for a year. 2 months ago I replace the plenum, changed upper intake manifold gaskets, and Mass air flow sensor. I still am getting the same error code System Lean Bank 1, that I was getting when I first replace the O2 sensor and converter. Just found a bad Fuel Pressure Regulator, and replaced it.

I can clear the code, but engine light will come on when car is cold start idol sometimes or colder engine accelerate and quickly let up on gas. After clearing code when engine is warmed up good, I can not get check engine light to come on.
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L -

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L -

Monday, November 29th, 2010 AT 6:03 PM