2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue A/C

PARTSCASTER
  • 2001 OLDSMOBILE INTRIGUE
Hi! I recently changed the a/c clutch, pulley and clutch coil on the above car. I accidentally evacuated the freon when doing so. (I did not realize that would happen when I pulled the coil snap ring out.) I put it back together, though, and tried to refill the freon. I jumped the relay for the a/c clutch to force it to engage so I could refill it but nothing will come out of the refrigerant can. The clutch definitely engaged when I jumped the relay - I could see it engage. I even read about a trick of pouring hot water on the can to force it into system and that did not work either. Not sure if the only other alternative is take it to a shop. Any help appreciated - thanks!
Monday, August 17th, 2015 AT 12:16 PM

Check to make sure Freon is coming out of can first then open then start the car and engage clutch with pressure switch jumped if it won't go in like now.
Tuesday, August 18th, 2015 AT 8:23 AM