MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 2001

• Isma4041
  • 2001 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE

2001 mitsubishi eclipse, I'm having a problem with my eclipse. The car was running fine all of a sudden it got stuck in 3rd (it is an automatic) I went and had it put on the computer at autozone and they said it was the transmission speed sensor, when I bought it it didnt fit, I have taken it back three times already they now have it in research and has been there about a year now any ideas? I have been able to only find 3 sensors on the car I have the manual and it has not helped either. I just drove the car 800 miles for a trip and it made it just fine just running a little heavy, takes it a while to get up to speed. Any help would be appreciated. I just did a oil chage and chaged the spark plugs and wires.

Monday, March 21st, 2011 AT 8:24 PM

• KHLow2008

What was the trouble code code retrieved? Have you tried the junk yards for the part?

Monday, March 21st, 2011 AT 9:29 PM