CAN YOU ADVISE WHAT MY AC ISSUE COULD BE

2001 Lincoln Aviator

neda1956

February, 26, 2012 AT 3:33 AM

Ok I have a 2001 lincoln ls, with 134,000 miles on it. The problem is my ac. IT MAY Come on one time out of the day for maybe 3 mins and then shut it self off and stay off. No matter how many times press the button to turn it on it will not come on. The lights on the ac will not light up eiether. It also appears hot heat comes from out of the vents all day when I am driving it. But yet the air or heat is not on. Could it be I need an entire ac head unit control, What could this be.I mean it will come on but only for 3 mins and then its no air at all. And then it seems it blows out hot air, as well.I am so confused as to what this could be.I been fearful to take it to lincoln because I am hearing its going to cost over a grand. Can someone adv what this could be. Please.

February, 26, 2012 AT 7:03 AM

Could be the HVAC control module and fan control module-Take it to a reputable AC shop and have it diagnosed then go from there

Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Blend Door Actuator Replacement