Can water cross over be removed to replace.

  • 0 POST
  • 2001 FORD F-150
  • 160,000 MILES

Can water cross over be removed to replace gasket on passenger side without removing entire manifold? It appears that three bolts are threaded from underside and one bolt on top. One underside bolt appears imposible to get too. Is that a pin to align cross over mainifold? How do I remove that bolt or do I need too remove it to remove cross over?

Monday, March 18th, 2013 AT 4:03 PM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides