I have a 5

  • 2001 FORD F-150
  • 160,000 MILES

I have a 5.4L, 2x4 Triton engine 1FTRW07L81KE46635 that has a water leak above the intake manifold on the passenger side of the water crossover. I want to know if there is a way to remove the bolts on the underside without removing the intake manifold.

Do you
have the same problem?
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 AT 6:52 PM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides