About a year ago I used a portable air bump that plugs into the cigarette lighter to pump up my flat tire. After about 15 minutes of pumping the pump stopped, and the cigarette lighter stopped giving power. I tried plugging in other devices to make sure the cigarette lighter was dead and. It was.
So I went off to get a 20 amp mini fuse and replaced the fuse for the cigarette lighter. Plugged in a few devices. Still dead.
I'm guessing a wire burned out somewhere, but I really don't know where to start. Any suggestions would be awesome.
have the same problem?
Saturday, December 29th, 2012 AT 5:55 PM