2001 Dodge Intrepid P01776

AR2014
  • 2001 DODGE INTREPID
Good afternoon,
I just read on one of your articles about this p01776 code; which, I thank you because your response was very informative. Now, my question to you is, it possible for my vehicle to show this p01776 code besides p0700 and p0731 after I had my transmission rebuild? The warranty for it expires this coming October and I have taken my car back to the shop and they tell me that the transmission is not the problem and they recommend for me to replace the transmission computer. Now, this part costs about $380.00. I don't have that kind of money; can you please give me some guidance. Because if the problem is the rebuild transmission, I want to show the shop that they need to replace it again before my warranty expires. I thank you in advanced for your time and understanding.

I wish that I was able to donate, but being a single mom and not having a job it is very difficult to make ends meet. Plus, I get stranded at all times when I'm out there searching for a job or when I need to get to an interview. Thank you once again.
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015 AT 6:45 PM

RIVERMIKERAT
No. It sounds like you got a bad transmission that snuck through inspection. I would take it to something like an Aamco and have them do their free complete diagnosis and show them the paperwork for the rebuild.
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 AT 1:27 PM