Program Method A (Customer Program Method)
1. Press (LOCK) button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function transmitter, if working as designed discontinue programming.
2. Turn ignition to run position. (Allow ignition chimes to stop).
3. Using any original (working) transmitter, press the [UNLOCK] button for 4 to 10 seconds.
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button for 1 second and release both buttons (AN/DN release either button first). A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. Press [LOCK] and [UNLOCK] buttons simultaneously for 1 second and release (a short chime will sound for AN/DN).
6. Press and release any button on the same transmitter and a chime will sound after successfully programming the transmitter (locks will cycle for AN/DN).
NOTE : (FOR DR ONLY) A CHIME WILL NOT SOUND ON STEP # 6 FOR THE FIRST TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMED, BUT WILL SOUND UPON PROGRAMMING THE SECOND TRANSMITTER.
7. Repeat steps 5 through 6 to program additional transmitters.
July, 23, 2012 AT 2:41 AM
I have to have a working key fob to do this?
July, 23, 2012 AT 2:49 AM
From your original post, I assume you had a working unit. If it is not, replace the battery and try programming it.
July, 24, 2012 AT 12:40 AM
It's all replace and, do you know where there is like a fuse or alrm sytem?