Perform the passlock theft system relearn:
1. Verify that the battery is fully charged.
2. Use the scan tool to clear any DTCs.
3. Turn the ignition switch from the "off" position to the "crank" position, allowing the engine to start/stall.
4. Release the key, leave the ignition in the "on" position for a minimum of ten minutes. Do not go less than ten minutes or the relearn procedure will abort.
5. After the ten minute cycle, turn the ignition off for fifteen seconds to power the computers down.
6. Repeat Steps three to five two more times (three times total).
7. After the third cycle, It should start and run normally.
Monday, April 11th, 2011 AT 3:41 PM