Perform the passlock theft system relearn:
1. Verify that the battery is fully charged.
2. Use the scan tool to clear any DTCs.
3. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the CRANK position, allowing the engine to start/stall.
4. Release the key, leave the ignition in the ON position for a minimum of 10 minutes. Do not go less than 10 minutes or the relearn procedure will abort.
5. After the 10 minute cycle, turn the ignition off for 15 seconds to power the computers down.
6. Repeat Steps 3-5 two more times (3 times total).
7. After the 3rd cycle, It should start and run normally
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, April 11th, 2011 AT 3:41 PM