3. Turn the ignition switch from the "off" position to the "crank" position, allowing the engine to start/stall.
4. Release the key, leave the ignition in the "on" position for a minimum of ten minutes. Do not go less than ten minutes or the relearn procedure will abort.
5. After the ten minute cycle, turn the ignition off for fifteen seconds to power the computers down.
6. Repeat Steps three to five two more times (three times total).
7. After the third cycle, It should start and run normally.
Monday, April 11th, 2011 AT 3:41 PM
You can try the thirty minute relearn procedure, if you have not already. Disconnect the battery on the negative side then touch the negative cable to the positive post, this will discharge the system capacitors and hard reboot the system.