• Anonymous
  • 2001 Chevrolet Impala

I have a 3.4L impala, runs great except I replaced power steering pump 2 months ago, started noticing pump starting to whine again last month, started having to add fluid daily. Now when I put fluid in it doesn't even help, and its so hard to steer. Also my temperature gauge doesn't move, its not over heating, coolant is fine and I still have good heat! I am a poor single mom, college student and every time I bring it to a shop for a "solution" I walk out with a $500+ repair bill. I know this can be done cheaper, but would like an idea of WTH is wrong with it! Thank You

Oh I do not know where fluid is leaking. Or rather pouring out of in my power steering area.

Friday, November 9th, 2012 AT 4:00 PM

• hmac300

If it's leaking it's either a loose line or you have a bad steering gear or you have a line that is broken going to steering gear. You should see oil under your car when you park.

Friday, November 9th, 2012 AT 4:16 PM