MY CAR OVERHEATED AND STALLED AND WON'T START BACK

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier

britt_andy2012

July, 1, 2012 AT 11:04 PM

I was driving and it started over heating and before I could get to a place to pull off the road it stalled and wouldn't start back, I ve checked the timing chain and I hear the fuel pump. I don't know what to do next i'am going to get a compression check gauge and check that any other advice?

saturntech9

July, 1, 2012 AT 11:52 PM

So does it crank and not start?Or no crank no start?Also check to see if there is coolant in the spark plug holes after removing spark plugs. Also see if the oil is milky.

britt_andy2012

July, 2, 2012 AT 12:39 AM

Cranks and no start no coolant in spark plug holes no coolant in oil. And when the motor cranks it sounds a little different than before its like its turns slower

saturntech9

July, 2, 2012 AT 12:52 AM

Do you have spark?What is your actual fuel pressure?If all that checks out I would check for injector pluse. If thats good do a compression test. Do you have any codes in the computer?

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement