HELP

2000 Pontiac Grand Am

Anonymous

April, 4, 2013 AT 7:01 PM

Help. Any idea on wrehat my problem might be? I recently purchased a 2000 pontiac grand am se 2.4 from a used car dealership. Anyways it has a rough/choppy idle and misfires when I accelerate up hills. I had it scanned and all it said was misfire. I have no service lights on or anything. I have had the oil changed. New spark plugs and boots, new fuel pump and filter and new coil housing. I also used sea foam cleaner. My fuel pressure was only 35lbs which is why we thought it was the pump, however the new pump didn't fix the problem. Any ideas? I'm tired of spending money. Also it has died 3 times when I've backed out of parking places. Thank u to anyone with suggestions.

April, 18, 2013 AT 5:10 PM

Coils and module are left in the ignition system I change all that with a basic tune up as they are all issues with missfires

Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Automatic Transmission Service