I FOUND A MUSTANG GT CONVERTABLE FOR SALEITS A ...

2000 Ford Mustang

Anonymous

January, 19, 2013 AT 2:31 AM

Hi, I found a mustang gt convertable for sale, its a five speed, with 104,000 miles on it. There's no rust, car is very clean. The owner said there's nothing wrong and it runs perfect. I am going to check it out in a couple days. I've seen pictures of it and its a very nice looking car. Im on disability and just received my backpay.I've been browsing looking for a "toy" and came across it. The owner wants $2,800, Im not expecting a flawless car, but
don't want a lemon either. If you were me, would you take the chance and grab it? And if not, why? My funds are limited and I only have $3,000 to spend. And this car is pretty much the only one in my price range. Please, I need a second opinion, help me! Thank you!

me, would you take the chance and buy it? Im mechanicaly inclined and know what to look for, Im just looking for a second opinion.

Rust In Fuel

1 ANSWER

Car Rust

1 ANSWER

January, 19, 2013 AT 2:33 AM

I would have the car checked out front to back and top to bottom before buying it. If he does not agree to it, walk away

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Windshield Wiper Replacement Kia Sportage
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma