Ford Focus code P0352

ZAC300
  • 2000 FORD FOCUS
I have a 2000 Ford Focus its Manual. The car started to stumble, ***** while driving. The code P0352 came up. I changed the Wires and the coil pack, thinking the problem would be fixed. After I changed the coil pack and wires I took it out for a drive and drove fine. I wanted to go to the store but the problem came back. Now with the Check engine light on. Its still stumbling, and******** while I accelerate. Is there anything else I should check, my budget is low and taking it to the mechanic will cost me a lot. Any ideas on what I should do?
Friday, August 19th, 2011 AT 9:57 PM

Check and test the crankshaft positioning sensor-
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 AT 4:11 AM
TUVALUTU
Buy a 20 year old daimler, it will treat you better.
-2
Friday, August 22nd, 2014 AT 9:04 AM
TUVALUTU
But if you want to fix the ford, its is most likely the PCM unit, I had the same problem when water got under my hood. I have the 2.0 zetec focus se I replaced all the same stuff, sparks, wires coil, etc. Im actually still figuring it out but the pcm is next.
Friday, August 22nd, 2014 AT 9:05 AM