• Tiny
  • dckopp
  • 2000 Ford Explorer
  • 4.6L
  • V8
  • 4WD
  • automatic

On the back of seem to be the air pump drivers side just behind front accesories on belts thers a metal tube with an electric plug on it right in the way if you were using a wrench on the spark plugs witch is what has happened I hit it and broke it I cant seem to find what this is or what its called the truck has now a check engine ill pull the code but for now I dont have it. Any help would be appericated

Friday, March 28th, 2014 AT 3:32 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • hmac300
  • Expert
  • 42,938 posts

Get the code first. But ithink what you are talking about is the secondary air injection solenoid. We don't have apic of it maybe with acode I can find it.

Was this
Saturday, March 29th, 2014 AT 7:47 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions