Solenoid code but not solenoid problem

NEONFROMHELL
  • 2000 DODGE NEON

2000 dodge neon single overhead cam three speed automatic transmission is throwing a torque clutch converter solenoid code but a shop replaced the solenoid and code is still being thrown I have had it thrown twice now engine light will turn on then a few days later it will turn off each time it throws that code I have been told it could be a short or wiring either pinched or corroded I also have been told it could be the throttle valve. What do you think? I have hit a deer late last summer but it only broke the driver side headlight. I kind of feel I get bad gas mileage and I feel like my lights dim a tad while im driving I have been paranoid about my car ever since it broke down while I was driving on the side of a busy highway it turned out to I had to get a new fuel pressure regulator and new valve cover gasket I have also replaced the spark plugs and plug wires.

Monday, April 11th, 2011 AT 8:51 PM

SATURNTECH9

So what is the exact number your setting?

Monday, April 11th, 2011 AT 8:59 PM

Other Cylinder Head Valve Cover Gasket Replace/Remove Questions