COOLING SYSTEM

LILBMF@HOTMAIL.COM
  • 2000 CHRYSLER SEBRING
My 2000 seabring hardtop 2.5L runs hot, at the h, during the summer. Until this week it has never boiled over. This time it boiled in the overflow tank. I have changed the radiator hose, thermostat, hoses, flushed radiator. I can see water movement when it is running, and no milky substance in the oil, I made sure that there was not air bubbles 3 times. Replaced the temp sensor. It still goes to the hot line. It heats up to the half way mark right after starting engin for first time. What else can cause it to run hot? My overflow tank has a crack on the peice the hose conects to going into the tank its self. Could that cause it? Or am I over looking something.
Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 AT 1:54 AM

If it stills overheating with all that replacement stuffs/checks-time to block and pressure test it-could be a blown headgasket, cracked head or block, and intake
Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 AT 2:03 AM
LILBMF@HOTMAIL.COM
IS THERE ANY WAY TO DO THAT MYSELF OR DOES IT HAVE TO GO TO THE SHOP AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I AM PRETTY TIGHT ON MONEY WITH ALL OF STUFF I PAID SO FAR
Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 AT 2:40 AM
You can get the block and cooling system pressure tester at the major parts store and DIY
Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 AT 6:22 AM