BLOWER MOTOR WORKS

2000 Cadillac Deville

Anonymous

November, 7, 2012 AT 4:35 AM

Blower motor works. No air is directed at me in any mode. Is ther a mode door actuator which is not opening if so how do I get to it

Blend Door Motor

Blend Door Motor

GARYS712

November, 24, 2012 AT 10:59 PM

You have several mode actuators for the front and separate ones for the rear. The front ones are under the dash above and to the right of the gas pedal almost directly below the radio. On the driver's side. You would need to move the drivers seat back and remove the trim under the steering wheel. You will need to have a flexible body to do this. There are three actuators there. I would suspect it is the middle one. You can put your car into one of the air modes and you should be able to insert a quarter into the actuator and see if I will turn and activate any air movement. Replacing these can run you upwards of 1000.00 at the dealer. There is a way to do it yourself in about 1-3 hours. The actuators are usually black and by itself about 3/4 the size of your wallet.

Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement