2000 Buick Lesabre no heat

AMCCOLLEY
  • 2000 BUICK LESABRE
I have a 2000 Buick Lesabre and the heat doesn't work. I checked the fuses, they are fine. The thermostat works fine. The hoses connected to the heater core are both hot, so that shouldn't be an issue. The fan blows, just cold The hoses connected to the radiator are both warm, so there shouldn't be a circulation issue. The temp control actuator works, and the blend door opens and closes and still nothing but cold air comes out. Any other ideas what could be wrong?
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 AT 10:54 PM

If the heater core is getting hot (both hoses hot) and the blend air door is working, it has to work unless the engine isn't warming up properly. Since you checked the heater core hoses and both are hot, the blend door has to be the problem.
-1
Wednesday, February 26th, 2014 AT 5:15 AM
AMCCOLLEY
The blend door actuator is working properly and I've even opened and closed the blend door manually and still no heat.
-2
Wednesday, February 26th, 2014 AT 9:01 AM