Under the back seat.
NOTE: Turn OFF the ignition when connecting or disconnecting the battery cables, the battery charger or the jumper cables. Failure to do so may damage the PCM or other electronic components.
1. Remove the rear seat cushion.
CAUTION: Refer to Battery Disconnect Caution in Service Precautions.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Disconnect the positive battery cable (1).
4. Remove the battery vent (1) from the battery.
5. Remove the battery retainer bolt and battery retainer.
6. Remove the battery.
1. Install the battery.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Ensure the vent tube (1) is installed in the floor pan grommet and install the retainer and bolt.
Tighten the bolt to 18 N.M (13 lb ft).
3. Connect the positive battery cable (1).
Tighten the positive battery cable bolt to 15 N.M (11 lb ft).
4. Connect the negative battery cable.
5. Install the rear seat.
Sunday, February 27th, 2011 AT 1:28 AM