1999 Chevrolet Malibu Engine

YMETODAY
  • 1999 CHEVROLET MALIBU
  • 160 MILES
My car started knocking and shaking bad now it will not start what happen and how do I fix it its not the oil I just had that changed and another thing was I don't know how to check my tranny fluid is there a way to do that
Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 10:30 AM

FORGET THE HISTORICAL HAPPENINGS......THINGS SOMETIMES DON'T "GO" AS THEY SHOULD.....OR LIKE YOU THOUGHT THEY DID OR SHOULDA

"YOU" ARE SORTA THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CARS FLUIDS.....EVEN WHEN DELEGATING OUT THE TASKS

YOUR OWNER'S MANUAL.....OR JUST ABOUT ANY OWNER'S MANUAL PRESCRIBES CHECKING YOUR OIL AND COOLANT LEVEL WEEKLY!!!

YOU SHOULD CHECK BEHIND THE FELLERS CHANGING YOUR STUFF!......LIKE BEFORE YOU PULL AWAY!

"MY DAY" IS "SATURDAY".......I CHECK ALL OF THE "NORMAL" FLUIDS IN ALL OF THE VEHICLES THAT BELONG TO ME AND THE WIFEY .......I ALSO CHECK THE OTHER ONES LIKE DIFFERENTIALS/ MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS/ TRANSFER CASE USING THE "SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CHARTS"

'46 WILLYS JEEP

'77 JEEP CJ 5

'76 FORD F-150 TRUCK

'95 PLYMOUTH NEON

'03 FORD ESCAPE

THIS NEXT PART WILL GET YOU UP TO SPEED ON WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE............WALKIN' JUST DON'T CUT IT SOMETIMES....BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!

MY MOTTO IS......."NOBODY CARES ABOUT MY STUFF, LIKE I DO!!!"......SEE MY LINK BELOW

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

'SPECIALLY NOW-A-DAYS WHEREAS A RACKET GENERATING FROM A CELL PHONE, THROWS SO MANY PEOPLE INTO A ZOMBIE MODE........AND THEIR JOB PERFORMANCE SUFFERS SIGNIFICANTLY

.......I HAVE SEEN 1ST HAND, LITTLE OR NO OIL BEING ADDED, DRAIN PLUGS STRIPPED OR LEFT OFF......AND MANY OTHER HORROR STORIES GENERATED FROM THE SUPER DOOPER LUBE WHERE THE EMPLOYEE MANIFEST CHANGES WEEKLY.

........JUST A FEW LITTLE "MAYBES" TO SHOOT AT YOU

WHAT EVER HAPPENED COULD ALSO HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE, THAT COULDA OCCURRED!

SO ......LET'S BACK UP.......YOUR 1ST RESPONSE SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED THE LEVEL OF THESE 2 FLUIDS AT THE PRESENT TIME (OR HOW MUCH YOU ADDED AFTER THE BAD ISSUE OCCURRED)

WHAT WERE YOUR GAUGES AND WARNING LIGHT DISPLAYING?

WHERE WAS THE RACKETS COMING FROM?

CAN YOU ELABORATE ON THE SYMPTOMS, BEFORE IT DIED?

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 AT 11:33 AM