CAR NOT STARTING

• Jussflexin
  • 1998 TOYOTA CELICA

I was driving my celica 98 1.8 parked up 15minutes later tried starting the car up but it wouldnt start but the engine turns over?

Monday, January 3rd, 2011 AT 12:20 PM

• Rasmataz

**Cranks but no start condition:

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Monday, March 21st, 2011 AT 2:34 AM