How do I get to the oil pressure sensor to replace it. Seems I have a rectangle shaped distributor cap or other electronics in the way and I can't even see the sensor even though I know roughly where it is.
You didn't specify your engine. I gave you 3 to view. The Fuel Pump Oil pressure Switch for the
- 4.3L Vin W is on top left rear of engine, near distributor
- 5.0L Vin M & 5.7L Vin R is on top left rear of engine, near distributor
- 6.5L Vin F and S has no pic but is located under intake mainfold center of engine.
- 7.4L Vin J on on top left rear of engine, near distributor.
- The letter will be the 8th digit on your VIN.