Car won't start.

BLACKWOLF
  • 1998 CHEVROLET CAVALIER
My car won't start after I put in anti-freeze. I forgot to mix the anti-freeze with water, and now the engine won't turn over.
Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 AT 6:37 AM

Dunno what you did here to have that problem with the antifreeze causing it not to turn over-is it cranking over and w/n start or just won't crank at all/nohting
Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 AT 7:16 AM
BLACKWOLF
It's cranking and trying to turn over but for some reason just won't turn over. I filled the coolant reseviore with straight anti-freeze, and added oil when I checked that. That's the only thing I did before the car stopped starting. Electrical is working, no lights dimming. I even got a jump and still nothing.
+1
Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 AT 7:43 PM
Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it
+1
Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 AT 10:15 PM