The error codes read as following :
Definition:TCC stuck on
commanded off by the ECM - TCC slip detected after off command
1. Solenoid Failure
2. Open or short circuit condition
3. Blocked passage in transmission
4. Check transmission range switch for proper operation
The Throttle position signal is used for various systems in the vehicle.
1. Sensor open or shorted internally - replace component
2. Check connector and wiring to sensor
EGR valve stuck open condition
While monitoring the EGR valve pintle position the ECM detected the closed position sensor voltage higher the learned closed position voltage
1. Failed EGR valve
2. Carbon blockage of the pintle.
Thats all the information I could gather about the codes. All of this is practically Chinese to me, so if you could at least tell me what to fix in order to have my car in good running condition, whether or not its something I can do by my self, and if it isnt something to try doing alone, about how much to expect for cost. Or if the car is even worth fixing. As I said before im far from a mechanic, but I am willing to try to fix it my self if its not to complicated.
Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 AT 10:08 PM