I HAVE A 1998 SEVILLE SLS CADILLACI JUST ...

1998 Cadillac Seville

Anonymous

December, 16, 2012 AT 10:16 PM

Hi I have a 1998 seville sls cadillac, I just rebuilt the motor and put a new trany in. My wipers, cruise controll and hood light does not work and I also have a engine code for nock sencer volts low. Any ideas of what I should check or look at. I have check all the fueses.

cadieman

December, 17, 2012 AT 5:58 PM

Check the wiper motor for power with the wipers turned on. The hood light should only work with the parking or headlights on. Check the cruise servo on the vacuum hoses should be hooked up. Make sure you have vacuum on the small hose. Then pull the large hose off and try blowing through it if you can you will need to adjust the break pedal switch. So you can blow through the hose. Does the yellow light come on?

cadieman

December, 17, 2012 AT 5:58 PM

Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon