1998 Buick Lesabre Not starting

EXTRATERESTRIAL0
  • 1998 BUICK LESABRE
I have replace the ignition control module and coil packs as well as the crankshaft positioning sensor and still no spark at the coils. The ignition control module isn't getting any power and the wire that runs power to it has continuity from the fire wall to the module I also found a second ignition tumbler wired up under the dash I am not sure what route to go if I could get some suggestions or some answers it would be greatly appreciated.
Thursday, March 27th, 2014 AT 2:23 PM

Primary voltage to the ignition module is the pink wire. That circuit is fused, our database says voltage comes from fuel pump fuse. Not only check the fuse, check for voltage on the fuse circuit, goes hot with the key on. If that fuse is blown, check your fuel pump.

The ground wire for ignition module is black wire with white tracer, check the ground, also.
Thursday, March 27th, 2014 AT 3:38 PM
EXTRATERESTRIAL0
All of my fuses are in working order as well as my fuel pump I have pressure at the fuel rail.
Friday, March 28th, 2014 AT 8:05 AM
EXTRATERESTRIAL0
I also rewired the ground and I have ground throughout
Friday, March 28th, 2014 AT 8:06 AM
Like I said, that pink wire is primary voltage to the ignition module, according to our database. If no voltage on that wire, backtrack the circuit.
Friday, March 28th, 2014 AT 10:46 AM
Just to add, note the diagram. At the fuel pump fuse, goes hot with key on, there are two wires. The one that goes straight down, goes to you ignition module. The problem could be where those two wires join at the fuse box? I hope we are talking about the same wire, you said no power.
Friday, March 28th, 2014 AT 2:19 PM
EXTRATERESTRIAL0
I found the break in the circuit and have power to the module again but it still won't start it tries to start but won't stay running. I have spark and fuel pressure. Any idea what my problem could be?
Monday, March 31st, 2014 AT 10:22 AM
Battery has a full charge? No security lite flashing on the dash? With good spark--proper fuel pressure spec, then I would check cylinder compression. If all is good, I'd have to check for applicable trouble codes. To check possible codes, yourself, at the least you need an obd2 code reader. I need something to point us in the right direction.
Monday, March 31st, 2014 AT 1:49 PM