MY 1997 TOYOTA COROLLA JUST STARTED TO ACT FUNNY

• Mahuka21
  • 1997 Toyota Corolla

My 1997 toyota corolla just started to act funny. When I step on the brakes and let go the headlights, and dashboard lights including radio and clock and a/c light go out but then come back on. Sometimes the a/c light stays off and I would have to play with button to try turn it on and off. And when all of this happens there's a little pooping noise coming from speakers? I'm not sure what is wrong. I checked everything under the hood, checked fuses and it looks good. Only thing I saw that caught my eye was the positive battery terminal was loose but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't cause these weird problems. Can anyone give me a suggestion? The car runs fine otherwise. Thanks.

Friday, October 19th, 2012 AT 5:14 AM

• KHLow2008

The loose positive battery cable could be tha cause of all these because the power is intermittent. Clean the tighten the terminals and retest.

Sunday, October 21st, 2012 AT 7:12 AM