Hi folks, I have a Nissan 200sx S14 turbo the car runs fine no rough idle, no hesitation, clean fuel, good battery, good spark, no code fault from ECU history, cleaned all the connectors to all sensors. Found exposed wires for the connector to to the O2 sensor with ark marks, so I addressed that. I even swapped over the ignition relays and cleaned the airbox sensor with contact cleaner.
The problem, the car will stall at any time whether it is idling, sitting on 80 or anytime, particularly when the car has heated up. I can pull over place in park and then start and drive off immediately.
I have addressed fuel, spark, connectors, and checked all wiring. My suspicion is coils but if was them the car would need to cool down before I start. If it was the crank sensor the engine would die but I would not be able to start it. All of your sensor symptoms point to rough idle or poor performance I believe this is an electrical issue. If it was a loose wire though then the wire would always be loose and I would not be able to start the car immediately 100% of the time. Any suggestions on this curly one, had any similar symptoms. Regards Mark
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 AT 6:20 AM