• Tiny
  • Hosay42276
  • 1997 Lincoln Continental

I have a 1997 Lincoln continental and I have to open up the bleed valve for my coolant, but it not a simple screw open up. It is a metal pipe and the valve needs some weird socket to open it up. Anyone have any ideas to what I might need? I have taken a pic to auto zone and advance auto and neither have a clue. Thank you

Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 AT 4:44 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Docfixit
  • Expert
  • 18,991 posts

Would you post that pic? Cause I don't find a bleeder for that car

Was this
Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 AT 6:35 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions