1997 Honda Accord no crank

ROBERTDAVIS
  • 1997 HONDA ACCORD
I went over things that you asked about last night about what I thought was a starter problem. On my 97 accord.I put it in N and still the same. When I turn key I here fual pump. When I turn on lights there is no dimming and no other sounds but the click of the switch. I'm still stranded. All I have is jump cables and a screwdriver. Thank you for your time. RD
Friday, January 16th, 2015 AT 1:54 PM

BOSS MAN

THERE ARE MANY OF US WHO ANSWER QUESTIONS HERE AT 2CARPROS

IF YOU WERE IN CONTACT WITH ONE OF US LAST NIGHT (RECENTLY) YOU "SORTA" GOT TIED TO HIM ON THAT INITIAL POST

XXXXX) ALTHOUGH YOUR "QUESTION" REMAINS HERE ON 2CARPROS IN THE "Honda Accord" SECTION UNDER "MAKES AND MODELS" (HOMEPAGE) (BLUE BAR) "QUESTIONS" THEN "BY MAKE"/ IT SORTA GOES THERE FOR OTHERS TO READ, AND SOMETIMES IT MAY GET ANOTHER RESPONSE (FROM ANYBODY WHO IS A MEMBER)

AS FAR AS THE WAY WE GET THE "NEW QUESTIONS", THEY POP UP FOR US TO FIND "OUR EXPERTISE" AMONGST THEM. ONCE ONE OF US ANSWERS ONE, IT SORTA DROPS OFF OF THE LIST WE SEE, SO THAT ONLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS REMAIN (I LATCH ONTO THE JEEP CJ 5s & 7s QUESTIONS, WHEN ONE COMES ON BOARD!)

IT'S SORTA YOUR "DUTY?" (LACK OF A SUITABLE WORD) TO "HANG" WITH YOUR "QUESTION ANSWERER" (EXPERT) ON THE SAME THREAD, AS HE IS ALREADY IN TUNE WITH YOUR SITUATION. MOST OF THE TIME, THEY WILL RESPOND FOREVER, AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TESTING AND ASKING MORE STUFF.

WITH THIS NEW QUESTION, HE MAY NOT EVEN SEE IT. HE IS LOOKING FOR AN E-MAIL NOTIFICATION FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD

SO, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE ON WITH HIM, PLEASE "COPY AND PASTE" YOUR NEW QUESTION ONTO THE INITIAL ORIGINAL THREAD. IF YOU LOST IT, GO BACK TO MY LINE "XXXXX" (4th PARAGRAPH) AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT THAT-A-WAY!

SORRY!

I USED TO GET CONFUSED ON HERE TOO!

Friday, January 16th, 2015 AT 5:03 PM