1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Drain the radiator.
3. Remove the instrument panel. See: Body and Frame Interior Moulding / Trim Dashboard / Instrument Panel Service and Repair
4. Compress the holding tabs and disconnect the heater water hoses at the heater core. See: Heater Hose Service and Repair
5. Remove the A/C plenum demister adapter.
1. Remove the screw.
2. Remove the A/C plenum demister adapter.
6. Disconnect the vacuum line.
7. Remove the heater core bracket.
1. Remove the two screws.
2. Remove the bracket.
8. Remove the plenum assembly top.
1. Remove the 13 screws.
2. Remove the plenum assembly top.
9. Remove the blend door assembly from the case.
10. Remove the heater core.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
NOTE: When the battery is disconnected and reconnected, some abnormal drive symptoms may occur while the vehicle relearns its adaptive strategy. The vehicle may need to be driven 16 km (10 miles) or more to relearn the strategy.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 AT 6:16 AM