Shaking like crazy

• 1 POST

It could be a number of things it shakes and if I get above 40 mph it jerks cool pack a engine problem I don't know really

Monday, October 14th, 2013 AT 2:14 PM

The minimum character requirement is there to force you to provide at least the slightest hint of some details and you still managed to avoid that.

What shakes? The steering wheel? The whole vehicle? Do you feel it only in the seat? Do you feel it when the vehicle is standing still with the engine running?

What has been tried or looked at so far? Have the wheels been balanced? Is the engine past due for spark plugs and wires? Which engine do you have? We need to know that if we're discussing an engine running problem. Has the vehicle been inspected for this? Worn steering and suspension parts that break leading to loss of control and a crash are real common on Ford products. They should be inspected at least once a year at a tire and alignment shop, and whenever you hear a rattle or clunk. Shaking in the steering wheel can be due to a broken belt in a tire. Bad shakes are easy to spot. With a more subtle shake, you have to know what to look for to identify those.

What exactly does, "it jerks cool pack a engine problem I don't know really" mean? I recognize each word from the English language, but not the meaning when they're all strung together into a sentence.

Monday, October 14th, 2013 AT 2:34 PM