1997 DODGE AVENGER

• thor0061969
  • 1997 Dodge Avenger
  • automatic

1997 dodge avenger 2.5 I pulled up to a store turned the car off went shopping and came back the car wouldn't turn over all visual fuses show good is there an inline fusible link some where?

Monday, February 14th, 2011 AT 7:11 PM

• rasmataz

I assumed its cranking over and will not start if this the case-Do below

**Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Monday, February 14th, 2011 AT 7:25 PM