IVE CAUSED A SHORT CIRCUIT AND LOST AT OWER TO ...
1996 Mitsubishi Colt
irish john 2013
January, 19, 2013 AT 7:25 AM
Ive caused a short circuit and lost at ower to dash,
i found a 100a fuse had blown I removed it and bridged the links together large cre wire 6mm ring with 6mm bolt as temp, I incorrectly fitted the battery terminals pos to neg and neg to pos I lost the charge light on the dash, I shorted the fuse terminals on the body by accident, I thought the charge light would come back and check it went out on idle, but ive now lost all power to dash, could I have blown a relay, can you help