Cant get to it what do I have to move out the way to get to two bolts
have the same problem?
Saturday, October 13th, 2012 AT 11:42 AM
1. Partially drain the cooling system.
2. Carefully remove the throttle body air inlet duct.
3. Remove the AIR pipe.
4. Use the J 38185 in order reposition the hose clamp at the thermostat housing.
5. Disconnect the radiator hose from the thermostat housing.
6. Remove the thermostat housing bolts.
7. Remove the thermostat housing and gasket.
8. Remove the thermostat.