Trans filter issues

DRUMMER1
  • 1996 CHEVROLET BLAZER
Replacing tran filter 96 s 10 blazer. Cant get pan out. Do I need to remove the cross brace. Tryed to loosen 2 nuts and lift trans up with jack. Cant get enough room. Secrets?
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 AT 4:28 AM

DRUMMER1
So the internet was supposed to be a place for information and exchange of knowledge. It seems that it has become a money ***** where everything is for sale from the services to the simplest answers. No one will answer my question because they are what? Greedy, lazy, unconcerned, unwilling to help out a fellow human unless they are getting compensated? If I were asking for detailed instructions on how to overhaul a motor I would gladly pay. But I just need to know if I have to remove a cross brace to drop an pan. How hard is the answer? O well.
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 AT 5:07 AM
It's midnight. People are sleeping! With your attitude don't expect anyone to want to get involved.

I'd be happy to answer your question, ... If I knew the answer.

For 99 percent of the questions I answer, the people did not make a donation. We don't even get to know how much you did or didn't donate; we still spend just as much time doing research and typing answers for mind-numbing hours. If you care to repost your question and have just the slightest bit of patience, you will get an answer. Some answers show up a day or two later, followed by a "Thank You", not a gripe.

How long did you wait for a reply? I checked in less than an hour ago and your post wasn't here yet. You won't get any faster service if you make a huge donation. To say it another way, you won't get any worse service if you don't make a donation.

Jeez; some people think we sit here waiting for that one special person. Would YOU bother trying to help someone with an attitude like yours?
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 AT 5:32 AM
DRUMMER1
So. Youre right it was night and I was frustrated but so what. It still does not change the fact that I was not only referring to just this site. The whole web has become a financial interest. So shoot me.
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 AT 3:13 PM
Why shoot you just because you're wrong. The internet is full of thousands of web sites with people who want nothing more than to help you and share information for free. You just have to be patient and wait for someone with the answer to see your question and reply to it.

As for this post, others are going to see it listed as having received replies already so they are going to skip over it without reading it. If you haven't figured out the solution already, I strongly urge you to copy and paste your original question into a new post so others will read it. Any problem you can encounter, someone here has run into the same thing and will have an answer.
Sunday, June 19th, 2011 AT 6:12 PM