1996 Chevrolet Blazer no spark no start condition

TWHITEGIRL7408
  • 1996 CHEVROLET BLAZER

Ok I bought the blazer as is, the previous owner said they has the distributor cap and wires changed on the way home it bogged down shut off and hasnt turned over since. Its just not getting spark, My husband is a mechanic and has currently checked the cap rotor timing spark plugs has changed the module and the coil got a new crankshaft sensor checks the camshaft sensor and today has been going over the wiring before we buy a new ecm. He did find the pink wire going into the ecm is hot but the one coming out is not and the pink wire going to the crankshaft is bearly getting any power. We are so flustrated he was sure it was going to be an easy fix and we bought the blazer so cheap. What can we do next how do we locate the ground wire from the ecm please help

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 AT 4:27 PM

Check to see if crank sensor connection is any good. Check ecm /ign fuse under dash as well as eng fuse. See if white wire going to ignition module is getting power.

Thursday, September 12th, 2013 AT 12:32 PM