1996 Acura TL 3.2 ABS and TCS Error codes

UHENRY1
  • 1996 ACURA TL

I hope someone could help me with my ABS and TCS lights. I got the code for ABS 1-0 code three time (pump motor overrun) and then three codes apperar on the following code 3-1 TCS inhibition, 4-2 left front wheel sensor signal, and 4-4 right rear wheel sensor signal. I would appreciate if someone tell me what to do and resolve these codes.

Thanks,
Hanks
Monday, January 24th, 2011 AT 12:20 PM

KHLOW2008
Attached are charts for the diagnostics of the trouble codes.

I had to enlarge them to be legible so they are broken into smaller parts and you have to reconnect them to get a clear chart.
-1
Monday, January 24th, 2011 AT 3:32 PM
UHENRY1
After I replace the both abs sensor left front and rear right, the TCS is now gone but the ABS is still on?

How do you reset ABS lights for 1996 Acura TL 3.2?
I want to see after reset if the ABS light still come on?

Thanks,
Henry
Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 AT 2:57 AM
KHLOW2008
Try this and if light comes back on, then you would have to retrieve the trouble codes and recheck what comes up.

CLEARING DTCS
With ignition off, remove ABS fuse No. B2 (15-amp) for at least 3 seconds. Install fuse, and turn ignition on. Observe ABS warning light. DTCs are cleared if ABS warning light goes out after engine is started.
Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 AT 12:22 PM
UHENRY1
I still got the code for ABS 1-0 code three time (pump motor overrun) after the car start about 20 seconds. Any suggestion or solution to the ABS code 1?

Thanks,
Henry
Monday, January 31st, 2011 AT 12:26 PM
KHLOW2008
After starting the engine, if the pump continues to run, it indicates the pump is leaking pressure internally and this would trigger the trouble code.

The pump has to be replaced to rectify.
Monday, January 31st, 2011 AT 2:06 PM