• Tiny
  • deshon77
  • 1995 Oldsmobile Ciera
  • FWD

I have a 1995 cutlass ciera, and I would like to know, what is the chrome trim around the doors called (the parts not attached to the doors, but the car), and can it be replaced?

Saturday, February 19th, 2011 AT 8:02 AM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions